Counseling » SAT/ACT College Entrance Tests

SAT/ACT College Entrance Tests

Standarized TestingSAT and SAT II Subject Test

To register for the SAT or the SAT II Subject test, please visit the College Board website:
See Mr. Perez if you qualify for a free or reduced lunch- he can give you a fee waiver and the test will be free. See him before you sign up online.

Which schools require subject tests? The link below (copy and paste into your browser) lists all schools that either "require, recommend, or consider" subject test scores within the application process:

While the UC system no longer requires that students take the SAT II Subject Tests, it is still recommended as strong scores will make them a more competitive applicant. This is especially true for majors and programs that are impacted.


To register for the ACT please refer to their website: